Sunday, April 24, 2005

Ahh, the joys of questing

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Yesterday I bought some KoNfUsEd RaInBoW sOcKs (404 gold) on Gaia. They look great on my avatar! Now I am questing for Black Catscratch pants (I think they were 1200 gold). It is gonna be a while before I see my avatar wearing them. I also bought "Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within" ($5.00) from Carson City Video Express. I had quested for a long time for that movie. It was great! The ending is kind of sad. I even watched all of the credits because I was so stunned by the movie that I was in shock because it was so awesome. I definetly reccommend this movie to anyone and everyone. Now I have to wait for "Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children" to come out. I need to earn enough money (about $20.00) to buy "Nausicca of the Valley of the Wind" two-disc special edition. It is a Miyazaki film and all of his films are good. I own "Spirited Away". I have seen "Kiki's Delivery Service" and "Princess Mononoke". I have never known of a Miyazaki film to dissapoint anyone.


Word of the day: Edam - (cheese) [[after Edam, Netherlands]] a mild, yellow cheese.

No comments: