Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Today...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Today I have been injured too many times. I shall list the most dramatic "accidents".
1. Swinging really fast and high then falling out and landing against the wooden fence. X_X (painful)

2. Opening my window to let in a breeze wile I read a book...then it falls on my head and shoulders pinning me under it (because someone didn't fix it). >_<
> 3. Having Mike knock Elizabeth onto my head while I am sitting and she is standing. My neck and left side of my head throbbed like a horses heart. T_T

4. Elizabeth accidentally knocking me down in the hall at school. I land on my ass and bring her down with me thus you get two laughing idiots on the floor in the middle of the hall that leads to the Gymnasium, art class , and band room.

That is only a fraction of the abuse I want through. T_T

Word of the Day: Fractious - adj. [[ < ? ]] 1. hard to manage; unruly; rebellious 2. peevish; irritable; cross - frac'tious-ly adv. --- frac'tious-ness n.






No comments: