Friday, April 28, 2006

Yay!!!!

Well recently my school has had about three or four bomb scares in a row and it was getting pretty old. We were already in lockdown and after the last one we had, we were put in lockdown for the rest of the year...sadly that also meant that everyone else in the school had to suffer because we couldn't have our dance that is held by the student government. But I never thought I would say that the pom team saved my life.....but they did! They decided to host a dance, and they were allowed to! The even better news, you may ask? The dance is May 5th 2006! That's this Friday!!!!! I know I havent' been posting as much as I used to...but it has been a slow year...but I believe things might speed up soon. Until then, I'll just keep on pushing forward!

No comments: