Sunday, July 02, 2006

Heh, heh....

There sure are a lot of time gaps between almost every one of my posts. I apologize to my blog for neglecting you. *pets blog* Well many things have happened: my school year is over so I'm on summer break now, I'll be going to Paul's house on the 7th to spend the night and celebrate his birthday the next day, I had spent the night at Paul's house three days in a row a few weeks back, and that's about all I can recall. I just realized that not once have I ever mentioned in my blog or journals that I see a shrink. Well I guess I never thought much of it but oh well... July is the last month I will be able to see my shrink, then after that I just have to hope that I am better. I believe I can make it. It's my last visit because she is moving to Ann Arbor and is going to work in a hospital over there. Well I did finally write one song (lyrics only) for the band I'm in(another thing I never mentioned...), but I dont think it is very good so I may trash it before I show it to the rest of the members. We haven't thought of a name yet, we keep debating over it. I'll tell you the lineup: Elizabeth is on drums, I'm on keyboard, Jessica is the lead vocalist, Paul is the bass guitar, and this is the funny part:we are a rock band and we don't have any guitar players (other than bass)! I always laugh at that. Well, I guess your hear more from me once I update again! (which will hopefully be sooner than I have been lately) Until next time! *waves*

No comments: