Thursday, August 10, 2006

The 14th Time Around

Today I turn 14 years old. Whee! Okay now that I have that out of the way I will recap what happened when we went camping (we are just home for a little bit but we are going back). Maynard (the kitten that we were feeding with an eyedropper) ended up dying, I finally got my cell phone, and that is about all the events that happened that even had meaning. I am kinda stuck on another thing where if I find out when a concert is going to be I will want to go really bad and my mother always says "no" to it. Previous times were the Final Fantasy: Dear friends concert, another symphony concert where they were playing music from Halo and Halo 2, Final Fantasy, I think Mario Bros., and other video game music. she said no to all of them. yesterday I was looking at the places and dates for the Aerosmith 2006 US Route of all Evil Tour and one of them is in Detroit, Michigan and the tickets are on sale. It occurs October 11th 2006. I asked her if I could possibly go and she said she didn't know and would see what we were doing on that day. Which I know almost definetely means "no"... They won't be around forever and they will probably be finished with concerts by the time I graduate. All I can do is wait until I leave home to see a concert at all...There won't be any good bands around once I graduate....yes I am depressed now that I have thought about this topic....until next time....

Song of the Day: "Amazing" - Aerosmith

No comments: