Monday, March 26, 2007

Happy 59th Birthday, Steven Tyler!

(sorry I haven't been posting in a while and all that blah blah shit. No real reason, just lazy)A very happy birthday to Steven Tyler of Aerosmith!
Steven Tyler

Liz and I went to the marker board in band class and wrote in red marker: "Happy Birthday, Steven Tyler! - <3 - Two Aerosmith Fans: Adrenaline & D.E.N.S.E.". Today was also the start of a new marking period and all my grades went back up. I got a cassette player two days ago so I don't have to worry about damaging my CDs because my CD player is just not playing CDs anymore, just ruining them. I will listen to my cassettes until I get a new CD player, which could be a while. Other than that, not many exciting things were about today.

~Peace Out!

Song Of The Day: "Draw The Line" - Aerosmith

What I'm Readin': "Rebel Heart: A Rock & Roll Journey" - Bebe Buell

No comments: