Saturday, December 30, 2006

How Life Is Gonna Flow?

As you have heard, I left my old band. The reasons were many and I believe I listed them before. I want to be a musician as my career. I can only hope I can find others who share the same dream. I am still young and have a lot of time to do it, but I can't help but feel rushed. Maybe it's because this world is just faster paced than it used to be. I'm hoping to get ahold of Mr. Edwards so I can ask him who that guy is in Carson that gives guitar lessons because I can play guitar but I'm stuck on a few things and I need some help. Piano is going fine and I just went up another level in the books again. (they seem to be flyin' by at the rate I go through them) There is a long road ahead of me and I am sure many unexpected and twisting things will occur, but for the record I want to be in a band that plays well and stays together for a long time, and I'm hoping that Liz will be the drummer because I love her, she kicks ass on any percussion instrument (I've heard her play, I ain't just sayin' that), and because I would like to be with my best friend for the rest of my life or close to it. But that is only if she wants to do it, I'd never force someone to do something, I don't have it in me to do that to someone. Like they say: If you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans. Here's to dreaming, working for it, and making it. To myself and every dreamer that still has a dream: I wish the best!
Song Of The Day: "Cry Tough" - Poison

No comments: