Sunday, December 31, 2006

Train Is Finally Rollin'

I started my morning with a healthy hour of spinning in the computer chair listening to Motley Crue's "Dr. Feelgood" album and then after that I got to work on weeding out the lyric mess leftover from the old band. I deleted the ones that had nothing going for them and I put a little work into the ones I wanted to save (there is really nothing anyone else in the band can say about what I do with the lyrics because no one helped me write them except me. Jessica worked on one with me, but I ended up trashing it.). So now I'm back on track lyric-wise and I have been writing some short guitar riffs and saving them in a notebook where I currently have them written as tablature only because I don't have room to put the notes on the staff next to them. I am planning on going to Katie's house with Hillary and Jessica and we are gonna have a little New Year's Eve party of our own. I'm bringing a cheeseball! Whee! Jessica might bring sugar cookies and Hillary is bringing chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. So I don't think you'll be hearing from me in the next day or two until I get home because we are all spending the night at Katie's too. Happy New Year!
Song Of The Day: "Devil's Got A New Disguise" - Aerosmith

No comments: