Wednesday, December 27, 2006

New Revelations....

Yeah, I'm still alive and I apologize for this absense..I have been overcoming a few things that were complicating my life. I'll give you the story on things that happened while I was away. Okay, Paul broke up with me on November 20th and his reason was because he didn't feel the same. It was a week's worth of sadness and tears, but I let him go and didn't force him to do something he didn't want to. I got a laptop for Christmas so I'll be using that now. I quit the band I was in because I wanted to write and play music that was different from what Jessica wanted to sing and I wasn't gonna force her to sing something her heart wasn't in. In Hubbardston there are very few people left who have lived in the town all their life (I am one of them but my life hasn't been that long) and an old lady who has known my mom for ages and me since birth named Billie died recently. That one is a long story but after her body was taken care of and the scene was looked at, they say she didn't have a heart attack and fall...The police and the medical examiner say she was murdered...Things like this don't usually happen in a microscopic town like this, sure we have our share of vandals and neighbors convicted of CSC, but no murders. Here is proof that it can happen anywhere. Jessica's birthday was around the beginning of December, she invited everyone just like last year, but i was the only one who showed up. So we spent the time drinking Sour Apple Pucker and flipping through a Rockabilia magazine and eating cake and playing with Ziggy (her cornsnake). Nothing else new that is major....I guess I'll tell you what I got for Christmas since I missed that day too. I got my laptop, Styx Greatest Hits (CD), Trapt: Someone In Control (CD), System Of A Down: Toxicity (CD), Journey Live In Houston 1981 Escape Tour DVD+CD Collector's Edition (DVD+CD), Aerosmith: Permanent Vacation Live In Philadelphia (DVD), The Beatles Love (CD), and Styx And The Contemporary Youth Orchestra Of Cleveland (DVD). Well In case I don't post before then, Happy New Year!
Song Of The Day: "Don't Stop Believing" - Journey

No comments: