Friday, December 29, 2006

What the hell is going on?

Well, yesterday I was spinning in a computer chair listening to Bon Jovi's "Slippery When Wet" album, when I got a headache about four songs in. I ignored it, finished the Bon Jovi CD, then moved on to "The Best Of Poison 20 Years Of Rock" CD. The damn headache stayed until I went to sleep and couldn't recall anything after that. Then I woke up this morning. I was fine, and then I spun in the computer chair, put headphones on and listened to a CD and the headache was faint. I cleaned my room all day today and then I danced for about half an hour when I finished. The harder I danced, the warmer I got, and the warmer I got, the harder my head pounded (I swear I could hear the pounding inside my head it seemed so loud). The damn thing came back! Then it went away after a while (which was only about a couple hours ago). It wasn't the spinning in the chair part because I have been doing that since I was six. I think it might have been my sleeping patterns where I have been going to bed totally burned out and waking up around noon or eleven. Since my headache is gone again I hope it doesn't come back. I'll see what happens and find out.
Song Of The Day: "I Am The Walrus" - The Beatles

No comments: