Monday, May 21, 2007

Here I Go Again.....

Yesterday was the graduation ceremony for the class of 2007. I had to go because the hs band was playing two songs and was required to go for a grade. I wanted to go anyway. I had a few senior friends and I wanted to see them graduate. I didn't cry amazingly. I was about to. I was fine until they let the graduates leave and they played theri class song. When you're going through something emotional, then they play a song you know by heart and love, it gets hard not to cry. The class song for 2007 was "Here I Go Again" - Whitesnake. It was one of those moments that you never forget if you were watching it happen. I was singing along to every word, they were walking down the aisle two by two, and when it got to the chorus the seniors started singing together as they were leaving. It was just something I'll never forget. "I don't know where I'm going, but I sure know where I've been..."

~Peace!

Song Of The Day: "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" - Guns N Roses
Quote Of The Day: "Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose" - Janis Joplin
What I'm Readin': (nothin' at the moment)

No comments: