Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Trickery Behind EVERY Corner! (Literally)

Today is the seniors last day. (Yes, I'm posting from school) Their pranks were pretty normal so far: rub vaseline all over the railings and door handles, and write in blue on the seniors lockers and teacher's windows in their classroom doors. I dunno if there is more to come or not. Oh, and some middle-schoolers got into a friendly cake fight in the cafeteria. It was a huge mess that covered a fraction of one side of the cafeteria floor. Yuck, chocolate cake! I also found out that my senior friend, Ray, will be stayin' with us for another year, while Katie, Christine, and Sean will be leaving us all. Goodbye my friends, and remember: All roads lead to somewhere! I'll be sure to keep you posted if I find out about anymore crazy happenings of today.

~Peace

Song Of The Day: "Never Say Never" - Twisted Sister
What I'm Readin': (I just finished Life On Planet Rock last night, so nothing at the moment.....)

No comments: