Monday, May 14, 2007

Yesterday!

Yesterday was Mother's Day. My little brother made breakfast for Mom, while I got out a shoebox and had to use a whole bunch of plastic bags (because I couldn't find any shredded paper or tissue) and placed the book on Loons we had gotten her inside. (Mom loves Loons) I then coverd the surface of the book with plastic bags and wrote two poems for her and placed the poems on top and shut the box. I presented it to her after I was finished and she loved the poems and her Loon book! Later we drove to Grand Rapids for the Grand Rapids Orchestra and the Glenn Miller Orchestra concert. That was awesome! The first half was just the GR Orchestra and they played mostly tunes from the '40s and '50s. After the 15 minute intermission, the Glenn Miller Orchestra joined them and played for teh rest of the concert. They also had a few singers to join them. I can't remember the name of the male singer, but he had a great voice. I wasn't too crazy about the female singer. She was from Tennesee, I think her name was Julia Rich. Overall it was a great time! I'm gonna have to thank my english teacher! I also managed ot get over a piano song that was tough for me to play for a little while. I finally go it mostly down, and if I keep playing it a few more times it should be smoothed out or closer to it. That's all the exciting stuff that happened yesterday.

~Peace!

Song Of The Day: "No More No More" - Aerosmith
What I'm Readin': Life On Planet Rock - By Lonn Friend

No comments: