Monday, July 17, 2006

I'm Still Alive!!!

This time I had an excuse for this absence! (for once) I was gone camping for about 10 days so I just got back. But sadly I will only be homw for about two days because we have doctor appointments and stuff and then we will return to camping. I am starting to like the Snows Lake Campground a bit more though. I used to hate it and then we got a seasonal lot (permanent one) and I am getting used to it. I wrote two more songs (lyrics only) while I was camping and left them up there by accident! At least I'm going back anyway. My birthday is coming up again and I plan to make it fun for me this year. My mom wants there to be a day for the family to celebrate it so I will do that, then afterward I will have a day where I invite Paul, Elizabeth, and Jessica and we will have cake and ice cream, hopefully go to the roller rink together, then hang out and have a sleepover type thingy after that. That is how I plan it but I can tell you right now my plans can never go through completely how I planned them. I also had an idea for the cake. I am still unsure of the frosting color but I want to decorate it with gummi bears and worms and write Paper Clip on it in the frosting. My room is still in progress as far as redoing it goes. I have a wall and a half stripped of wallpaper. I have more to go. I have the paint and all that good stuff, I just need the time for it. Well, thanks for reading!

Word of the Day: "Orestes - (O-res-tes) The son of Agamemnon and Clytemnestra, who with his sister Electra avenged the murder of his father by murdering his mother and her lover Aegisthus." (definition provided by http://www.dictionary.com )

No comments: