Monday, July 03, 2006

Work in Progress

Well, now that you know about my band (that I still can't believe I failed to mention a long time ago), I will start posting about the updates as we make them. We are still working on our name and may decide it in a few days. We are short one or two guitars (bass excluded), I have written three songs (lyrics only), and we still need to get together and discuss how or leadership is going to be. If we decide to have a leader in our band or if we are all responsible as a group. Even if we do decide on a name though I will not release it on here for there are many skanky name thiefs ot there just waiting for something to..uh..theive/steal/take away/...whatever.... So that is my reason for not posting our band name when we decide on it. But I will give an update when we do decide on our name. Tomorrow is the Fourth of July, so incase I do not post then, I'll say it now. Happy Independence Day to all those who read my blog (probably 1-2 people...) and to those who don't!

Word of the Day (yes it's back by no one's demand):
edelweiss: [german: edel=noble weiss=white] A small, flowering plant, esp. of the Alps, with white and wooly leaves.

No comments: