Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I Hope I Don't Fall Asleep at the Keyboard

I was home for three days once I got back from camping. We are going to leave again to go camping after my piano lesson tomorrow. I am sleepy but bored so I am typing this post whilist trying to stay concious. More work has been done on my room in the past three days too. I think the scariest question will be how many gallons total of paint were used on everything in my room that I painted. O_o That would probably be a pretty big number. My parents asked me what I wanted for my birthday this year...Well it was a tempting thought because there was about three things I was currently drooling over: Guild Wars (PC game), one of Tool's CD's (music CD), and a cell phone. I decided I could always get the Tool CD and Guild Wars another time. For almost two years my mother has complained about the phone bill being so high because all my friends are long distance, so I bugged her to let me get a cell phone and share a plan with her cell phone. When she asked what I wanted for my birthday I decided to ask for a cell phone. With my luck she will probably let me get my eyebrow pierced before I get a cell phone (my mom won't even let me get my eyebrow pierced). A cell phone would make things easier. Well I am getting sleepy. Until next time!

Song of the Day: "Invincible" - Pat Benatar

No comments: