Thursday, July 20, 2006

A Short Return

I am back home only because I have a dental appointment to go to, then I will return to camping. I have enough time to post again so that is a good thing. I don't have much to say except that I'm in the creative mood and my imagination is cranking out short stories, ideas, characters and all things under such categories right now. I am managing to survive my camping with the aid of my CD player, a swingset, and my beloved movies. For old times' sake I played Tomb Raider III yesterday. I felt like I was seven years old again when I was in my aunt's basement playing Tomb Raider I and II with my cousins. Funny how those memories seem far away...Well, I guess that's all I have to recall for now. Until my next post!

Song of the Day: "End of Heartache" - Killswitch Engage

No comments: