Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Hammer Falls...

I have survived exams and I did pass Algebra II (amazingly) I got an "F" on the exam itself and an overall grade of "D+" for the first semester. At least I passed. The other classes were a breeze though. We finally had the chair tests in band class and I ended up getting ninth chair (which I was surprised with, I thought I would get worse) out of twelve flutes total. I have three people behind me which is new to me because I was used to being in second chair(also last)and being the only flute player that actually wanted to be in band and played. I am not used to sitting in the middle and actually being in a good chair. I'm happy with how I did. Not bad for a freshman! I have a senior, and two sophmores (or one sophmore and junior) behind me. I gotta get off I'm in comp apps class. bye!

Song Of The Day: "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" - The Beatles

No comments: