Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Moment Of Truth...

I haven't been posting lately because I have been studying for exams that are coming up. The exams will be over after next week so we'll see how things go then. Tomorrow is the chair tests in band class (finally)! We have to play at least five scales (easy, our class learned ten to pass band last year), sight read, and play areas of our Christmas music that Mr. Parmenter will select. I'll be sure to tell you what chair I get once I find out. The exam for world history class is easy. We were notified about it on the very first day of school and ever since then I have been working on it. It is a biography report on anyone you like as long as you can find at least one book for a source and show how they were proactive. I did my report on Aerosmith! Well, nothing else has happened that was worth writing about. Sayonara! Unitil next time!
Song Of The Day: "Get Back" - The Beatles

No comments: