Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Eyeliner, Mysteries, And....Stuff. OH, MY!

Chris got eyeliner put on him when he fell asleep in math! It was hillarious because he had to go to lunch that way too. Right after lunch he ran to wash the eyeliner off, but if you're a girl, you know there is no easy way to get that shit off your face. I had pure confidence in it lasting to see english class (last class of the day). I was right. The sad part about this was, he really DID look like a girl with the eyeliner. For World History class, I decided to do my report for this last semester (theme being a Mystery In History) on the murder of John Lennon because even though the murderer claimed to be insane, to this day there are only thoeries as to why he did it. Last semester was a biography report so I did that on Aerosmith. (and I got a perfect 100% on it! So did Liz, who did J.R.R Tolkien.) I tried writing a song in biology class, but my train of thought was derailed when class ended and I had to go to computer apps class after that and I couldn't focus. I wrote half of this entry in computer apps class with the leftover time I had after finishing the assignment, but still ran out of time so I finished it at home afterward.

Song Of The Day:"Night Songs" - Cinderella

1 comment:

DENSE said...

Hi addie! By the way, any one who is reading this I AM LIZ!!!!