Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My Phone Can Take A Permanent Vacation...

Oh, sweet illegitimate child of Pluto....Today the phone rang well over nine times and each time it was the same person: Jessica. She originally had some plan for her, me, Chris, and Tyler to go over to Paul's house for a little get-together that we have every once in a while. She kept relaying information to me everytime she found out something new and she found out Paul had school and his winter break was over so it turned into a get-together at her house instead of Paul's. My mom was at a meeting and to make a long story short she said "No". But it wouldn't have bothered me at much if Jessica didn't have to call everytime I was doing something important to me. She interrupted me playing guitar twice out of three times, two times while I was coloring, twice while I was playing Cultures 2: The Gates Of Asgard, and twice while I was spinning in the computer chair with my headphones on (When you call me while I have headphones on, I'm in another world, so when I am interrupted, you had better be dying otherwise I'll fix that for you). Overall I was annoyed. And right now as I type this, I am talking to her through Yahoo IM and thinking there is no way to escape her.... After this I am gonna practice for my piano lessons tomorrow. You should probably hear from me sometime around then. Until Tomorrow!

Song Of The Day: "She Goes Down" - Motley Crue

No comments: